get to know me →  spirit animals
↳ dylan o’brien
My cat is such a poser.
parrish: fairy, probably
It’ll be fine! Just like your shoe-shopping adventure! <3It went fine, I just hate going into stores and talking to people, y’know? But at least I can buy bras in the right size now.
i’m really really into the idea of the mccall pack being infamous, and how stories about them have spread and have probably changed as they pass by word of mouth.
- the alpha pack being defeated but also that ethan and aiden had fallen back to betas, and there are some tellings of the story where scott was the one who took away their alphahood. true alphas are so rare after all, who knows if they’re able to take it away from others.
- what peter became is basically the bogeyman of werewolf culture, so imagine how some retellings of s1 may go in some places.
- some stories about the nogitsune don’t have it being defeated at all, that it and stiles are one in the same, but now they’re in service to the true alpha.
- kira and noshiko get merged into one somewhere along the way and now kira’s widely believed to be a 900 year old kitsune instead.
- stories about lydia painting her as more of a necromancer, with undead thralls at her beck and call.
- the stories about the nemeton and how the trio sacrificed themselves to it. that they can tap into it now, that they pull power from the telluric currents that converge under it, that when allison died, she still lives on through the tree.
- people probably don’t want to believe the stories but there’s enough truth in them that it’s hard to ignore the stories, and they can all feel the pull of the nemeton in beacon hills.
I am so mad that Teen wolf hired a goddamn kid. Because that scene where Scott & Stiles are holding him back in the shower should be hot, and I should be able to enjoy it, but no. YOU HAD TO HIRE A FUCKING 15 YEAR OLD KID! GODDAMMIT.
i have to go for a bra fitting in about 20.